Friday, June 26, 2015

KCW Project Four Bird Safari Raglan Dress

I was so excited when I saw that the Titchy Threads Safari Raglan Tee and Dress pattern had been released. I've really been excited by the idea of t-shirt dresses for Ladybug and I love raglan sleeves.  I wanted to do some kind of embellishment on the front of the dress so I chose to make it from a solid interlock from my stash.  Somehow without a visible right and wrong side I managed to get my pieces mixed up and embellished the back rather than the front.  I should remember to always always always label my pieces when I am sewing with solids. There is a bird adorning the front and back of the dress now.  I guess that's just extra interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, I love the bird! I also love raglan sleeves and have made quite a few raglan tees for my son using See Kate Sew's Recess Raglan pattern. I'm quite tempted to get a similar pattern for myself!

    ReplyDelete