Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm loving the Kids' Clothes Week Wild Things Theme

I am so excited for the April Kids' Clothes Week.  The Wild Things theme is so much fun! 
Ladybug loves unicorns and pink flamingos.  I have been thinking about how to incorporate her love of pink flamingos in some fun ways.  I'm not sure I can get more creative than an applique or fabric stencil with the unicorn love.  Bug loves sharks so I want to come up with some fun shark things for him.  I will have to ask him if he has any other favorite animals.  Little girl ideas are so fun to think of I want to make sure they don't crowd out things for Bug. Have you started planing for Kids' Clothes Week?  I've started gathering ideas and would love to hear what others are planning!
Follow Auntie's board Kids' Clothes Week Wild Things on Pinterest.
kid's clothes week

No comments:

Post a Comment