Saturday, April 11, 2015

Kids' Clothes Week Sewing Plans

For my favorite flamingo fan 
Cascading Ruffle Skirt - Light pink interlock base with fuchsia ruffles 
Scarf neck cardigan
Raglan T-shirt with pink lace overlay inspired by this tutorial 
Simplicity 1379 in a flamingo print with a coordinating floral 
Butterick 5776 - in a flamingo shirting 

For serious shark studier
Oliver + S Raglan T-Shirt  - in grey with contrasting sleeves and shark applique
Prepster Pullover  - in a blue grey homespun fabric
Parsley Pants - flat front with pintuck and pouch pockets in navy
PJ pants to test the Parsley Pants pattern sizing made out of some moose flannel
Shark Attack! inspired long sleeved t-shirt

And maybe just maybe some bunny bum pants inspired by this Swoodson Says post.

That seems like a lot for a week, but I plan to spend any free time I have next week prepping.  I also took some time off the week of Kids' Clothes Week to ensure that I would have plenty of sewing time. Anybody have any advice for any of my projects or suggestions of projects to add or swap out?  I can't wait to see what everybody does!

No comments:

Post a Comment